Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Silk Flowers; Yes or No?

When planning my own wedding nearly 8 years ago, I knew I did not care for real flowers.   This was because of the expense, but also because they don't last.  To each their own!  I also wanted an opportunity to be crafty and I was going to take advantage.  So, onward I went on the hunt for the perfect silk flowers.  

Little did I know it would lead to a love of putting flowers together, but also lead to being able to put flowers together for others!

Here are a few pictures from my wedding and from other Brides!

   









 


Next thing I know, here comes my sisters wedding.  She chose to go with silk flowers also.  I made these as well.  Love the Fall!




Once I had my own flowers and my sisters under my belt, I began offering silk flowers here at J&L.  Here are some of my fabulous Brides!  

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! I made her bouquet & the bridesmaids bouquets for her to keep.  She rented our pink flower balls to go down the aisle, as well as our large pink arrangements you see above.

                     

One of my all time favorite weddings was Nick & Jennifer Johnson's!  They are such a fun couple and everything turned out beautiful on their families farm!  

          

Fabulous couple!


Bridesmaids Bouquets


 

So Much Fun!

Not always do I get to see the photographers pictures of flowers I've made, so here are a few self taken pictures of other bouquets.







 



Not only do we offer bouquets and coordinating flowers (for sale or rent), we also can provide aisle decor, wreaths, centerpieces, arrangements & more!










Bring us your silk flowers of choice and let me simply charge a labor fee to put all of your floral needs together!  Or, come by and see what we have to offer in our showcase.  We look forward to helping you with your big day!

Thanks for reading!

Lisa Wilson
General Manager
J&L Party Rental, Inc.
www.jandlpartyrental.com
Find us on Facebook & Pinterest!!














No comments:

Post a Comment